It's time for some online fun as today marks the third bracelet event of the 2019 World Series of Poker to be played on WSOP.com. This historic summer features bracelet events every Sunday throughout the entire series, with Event #38: $600 WSOP.com ONLINE No-Limit Hold'em Knockout Bounty on the schedule for the day.
The tournament will begin at 3:30 p.m. local time with players receiving 20,000 starting chips and levels lasting 15 minutes each. There will be five-minute breaks at the :55 of every hour and late registration will be open until 7:15 p.m. local time. Unlike the first two online events of the summer, this tournament will not allow any re-entries. All players will have a $100 bounty on their heads.
In total, there will be nine online bracelet events throughout this historic summer. The first event two weeks ago saw 2,825 entries for a $400 No-Limit Hold'em event and last Sunday's edition received 1,216 entries in the $600 Pot-Limit Omaha 6-Handed event.
The remaining events to be played online include:
- Event #46 $500 WSOP.com Online Turbo No-Limit Hold'em Deep Stack
- Event #55 $1,000 WSOP.com Online Double Stack No-Limit Hold'em
- Event #68 $1,000 Online No-Limit Hold'em Championship
- Event #74 $3,200 WSOP.com ONLINE No-Limit Hold'em HIGH ROLLER
- Event #76 $800 WSOP.com Online No-Limit Hold'em Six-Handed
- Event #88 $500 WSOP.com Online Summer Saver No-Limit Hold'em.
Like today's event, all online bracelet events have a start time of 3:30 p.m. local time. Play will occur until a champion is crowned with the winner receiving a WSOP gold bracelet. Stay tuned to PokerNews for updates throughout the entire tournament.