One of the most sought-after gadgets in the world, the Nexus 4 smartphone, has been out of stock more than it has been available, but PartyPoker is offering PokerNews customers the chance to get their hands on one — and a share of $2,000.
On Feb. 9 at 15:00 ET (20:00 GMT), PartyPoker is hosting an Aussie Millions Freeroll that is exclusive to PokerNews customers. Players who makes their first deposits on PartyPoker between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9 will automatically be entered into the PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll.
- Tournament Name: PokerNews Aussie Millions Freeroll
- Date: Feb. 9, 2013
- Time: 15:00 ET (20:00GMT)
- Prize pool: Nexus 4 plus $2,000 in cash
- Payout structure: Winner receives a Nexus 4; cash awarded according to standard PartyPoker payout structure
- Restrictions: Only available to PokerNews customers who make their first deposit between Jan. 28 and Feb. 9
With the qualification period only being open for 12 days, the freeroll field size should be much smaller than usual, meaning your chance of getting your hands on a brand new Nexus 4 is greater.